- Provides Fast Ethernet with optional T1/E1 capabilities
- Operates in the millimetric wave frequencies of 6-38 GHz
- 16 and 128 QAM modulation schemes
- Automatic TX power control (ATPC)
- Full throughput at any packet size
- (1+0) or protected (1+1) configuration
- Additional 2 Mbps wayside channel and 64 Kbps user channel
- Compact, easy to deploy, and fully software configurable
- Complies with FCC, ETSI, ITU-R, ITU-T, and IEEE
- Java-based SNMP element manager and PolyView™ open interface network management applications
The FibeAir™ 1500I/1528I Digital Radio system offers compact, easy to deploy, and cost-effective LAN-to-LAN and PBX connectivity for campus networks, large enterprises, and metro last mile access. The system provides full throughput, full-duplex Fast Ethernet (100 Mbps) connectivity with optional T1/E1 capabilities for TDM based trafffic.
The FibeAir 1500I/1528I system uses advanced technologies to efficiently transport Fast Ethernet and telephony payloads with fiber-like quality. Forward Error Correction (FEC) and powerful Digital Signal Processors (DSP) are implemented in the design to ensure low residual BER (<10-13) and high system performance in all weather conditions.
FibeAir 1500I/1528I operates in the 6-38 GHz frequency bands and provides Fast Ethernet with optional T1/E1 capabilities (supports Ethernet (10BaseT) or E1 connections) and a 64 Kbps user channel.
In a FibeAir 1500I/1528I protected (1+1) configuration, two radios are connected to provide redundancy using the same frequency channel.
An affordable solution for private/public network designers, the FibeAir 1500I/1528I system is the ultimate building block for wireless IP networks.
Toll Free (888) 224-6814 | Fax (603) 878-0530 | sales@mmWaves.com
© 2018 mmWaves : ver 2.0 - All Rights Reserved